Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
No other item in your business absorbs more wear and tear on a daily basis than your carpet, and no other item can impact your business’s appearance like your carpet can. ServiceMaster Cleaning Services is experienced in the carpet cleaning industry and we use the most advanced carpet cleaning equipment on the market. Our reputation for quality, service, professionalism, and customer satisfaction is unparalleled.
ServiceMaster Cleaning Services has the carpet cleaning equipment and carpet cleaning machines equipment and expertise to effectively remove dirt and the cleaning solutions used to clean carpets. We realize that improper cleaning procedures can void your carpet warranty, so rest assured our methods are safe. Why take a chance with rented equipment that can leave the carpet too wet – promoting mold and fungal buildup – or that leaves detergent behind? Instead, enjoy beautiful results and avoid the headaches of potentially damaging approaches.
- Preliminary inspection of your carpet to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treating spots and stains
- Pre-applying the cleaning shampoo to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet using clear hot water
- Post-treating any residual stains
- Grooming carpet for efficient drying and uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
- Performing final inspection with you present to ensure you’re completely satisfied.
Carpets should be professionally cleaned every six months to a year. A professional cleaning service has the equipment and expertise to fully remove dirt and detergent, and will remove most of the moisture in your carpet. Consumers using rented equipment often leave the carpet too wet, causing mold and fungal buildup, or they do not fully remove the detergent.
Call ServiceMaster Cleaning Services today for a free no-obligated estimate. Our goal is to provide you with the BEST possible service for the most reasonable price.